Thursday, November 24, 2016

Hello everyone! I am writing on this beautiful Thanksgiving night after my amazing day with family. I hope all who are reading this had an amazing Thanksgiving, as well. Not only was my day filled with scrumptious food, but it was filled with everything and everyone I need in my life. It was perfect. One thing I get to thinking about during this holiday is how some people only recognize their assets on this day and no other day of the year. I try to think about everything I have been blessed with every day by praying morning and night. Also, I think some people only recognize their materialistic things, such as vehicles and houses and other high-priced items. I try to think about the little things as much as possible, because someday they will be the big things. Below are some people I am thankful for every day I get/got to spend with.




No comments:

Post a Comment